About the Firm
The Law Offices of Julia K. Carpenter, P.C. is devoted entirely to the practice of matrimonial and family law; including divorce, paternity, adoption and child support matters.
The firm’s principal, Julia Carpenter, has experience in settlement negotiation and trial of family law matters including custody disputes and complex business valuation contests, both at the circuit and appellate court level.
Ms. Carpenter understands the stress and emotional trauma family law proceedings may have on clients and their children. She listens to the expressed interests and ideas of her clients, maintains their confidences, and strives to efficiently and compassionately guide them through their domestic issues.
Practice areas include:
- Family Law/Matrimonial Law
- Divorce – Uncontested/Agreed and Contested
- Legal Separation
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Visitation/Parenting Time
- Child Support and Child Support Enforcement
- Military Divorce
- Maintenance/Alimony Modification
- Post Decree